Beef tripe has an appealing smell that many dogs find irresistible. Additionally, beef tripe is relatively easy to digest due to its natural enzyme composition.
Collagen is a chewing stick that lasts longer than a bully stick while being less greasy and easily digestible!
Our collagen stick comes from the inner layer of beef skin, called the dermis, which contains 95% of collagen. Collagen is a protein that serves as a glue to hold your dog's entire body together. It is known to help maintain healthy bones, joints and tendons, improve digestive problems and improve the appearance of the coat.
Our collagen sticks are also a great treat to keep your dog busy, stimulate endorphin release and satisfy his need to chew. Each stick is hand weighed to ensure the quality of your purchase.
Tripe is often considered easy to digest for dogs. It contains enzymes that can aid in digestion, making it a good choice for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Lasts up to 20% longer than a bully stick of the same weigh
- Helps clean your dog's teeth
- Reduces anxiety and calms your dog
- Helps improve joint pain
- Ingredients: dehydrated beef skin and tripe
- 100% natural, chemical free
- High protein (75%) and low fat (-1%) treat
- Appealing smell for your dog
- Produced in Canada and Turkey
WEIGHT: 30-50g (6 inches)
IMPORTANT: this treat can can leave marks on fabrics when chewing.
SHELF LIFE: 1 year in a cool, dry place
OFFER UNDER SUPERVISION AND WITH WATER