For dogs of all sizes, puppies and senior dogs.
You have a dog that magically appears when you take a pack of cheese out of the fridge!
Our yak puffs are made from small pieces of yak cheese that have been soaked in warm water and then microwaved to puffed like popcorn!
These yak puffs are loved by dogs for their crispy texture and cheesy taste.
Yak cheese, produced in Nepal, is made from heated yak and cow's milk, to which lime juice and a little salt are added (to make it curdle). Then the more solid portion is collected and then dried for a long time to remove much of its moisture and thus harden.
Benefits of yak puff:
- Ready-to-eat bites (no need to put them in the microwave)
- Easier to chew than yak cheeses
- 100% natural, chemical free
- High-protein, lactose-free treat
- Meat and sugar free treat
- Very low cheese odor: natural flavor
- Helps clean small dogs' teeth
SHELF LIFE: 4 years (do not refrigerate)
OFFER UNDER SUPERVISION