Worried that your dog will choke when he swallows the last bit of a bully stick? Looking for a way to extend the chewing time of a bully stick?
Try this choking prevention device which helps prevent choking hazards by wedging the bully stick with a screw.
- extend the chewing time of a bully stick as this device prevents your dog from swallowing a huge piece of it.
- help prevent choking hazards as the last piece will stay in the bully stick holder.
- hold the bully stick upright to facilitate chewing by small dogs or puppies (12 weeks and older)
The small holder (people) is suitable for all our sizes of bully sticks (except thin one), our collagen sticks and our yak cheeses (large size maximum).
The large holder (blue) is suitable for jumbo and monster bully sticks as well as for our large and XL yak cheese.
Instructions (a screwdriver is required)
Place the bully stick into the Bonehead and screw in until the bully stick stays in place firmly.
- this device is versatile because it can be used with other chew treats including yak cheese (large size maximum)
- top-shelf dishwasher safe
- 100% nylon, resistant to aggressive chewer
Brand: Bonehead by Himalayan Pet supply
To be used under supervision. This is not a toy. Remove the holder when your dog has finished chewing his stick.